Power Port Repair .com – provides AC DC power port repair / replacement on your laptop / notebook computer. We charge a flat rate fee of $100 includes everything: labor, new parts (laptop dc power port), and shipping back to you via UPS . Your laptop will be repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours after we receive your laptop.
U.S. clients please, pack your laptops really well, please include your AC DC power adapter with the package, write a note about who and where to send the laptop back, put down your email address so that UPS would send you a tracking number, write out a check in the amount of $100 made out to Applicasoft, and ship your package to:
710 MILL CIRCLE #107
WHEELING, IL 60090
Chicago clients we are located 25 minutes north of downtown of Chicago. We are open 10 a.m. till 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
With any questions feel free to call (847) 529 9441 at any reasonable central time, seven days a week or email: email@example.com
- We handle more laptop DC power port replacements than anybody else in the world.
- Rather than fixing your old laptop DC power port, we replace your power port with a new one.
- Replacing DC power ports on the laptop computers is all we do six days a week, every week. We specialize in DC power port replacements on the laptops we don’t work on any other computer issues besides DC power port replacements.
- There are no extra miscellaneous fees or charges ever except $100 flat rate fee.
- $100 flat rate fee includes brand new parts (dc power port), all labor and shipping back to you via UPS . To Canada we ship by regular mail.
- We guarantee that once we receive your laptop in the mail it will be fixed within 24 hours please see the turnaround times below.
- We have multiple quantities of more than 500 different types of power ports in stock at all times, combined they cover 90% of all dc power ports that ever been put into laptop computers. If your laptop is a brand name laptop i.e. Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, , Compaq, HP, Acer, Averatec, Asus etc.. we should have a dc power port for it in stock.
- If we won’t fix your laptop power port, nobody else will.
- We have a “no fix – no charge policy”. If your laptop still isn’t working after the DC power port has been replaced we won’t charge you any sort of diagnostic fee, bench fee, or any other miscellaneous fees for the job we did. We will just pack it up and send it back to you with your check.
- We are the largest distributor of dc ports. If you want to do the work yourself and just need the part you can buy the part from us on http://laptopport.com
After taking my laptop in, what was originally thought to possibly be a disconnected wire or a broken jack turned out to be corrosion build-up on both the pin and the power port. A bit of cleaning, a little filing, some soldering, and my laptop was consistently charging again. I am very happy with the communication, the process, and the results.
So, my laptop's jack pin broke on Sunday morning. I went to various laptop repair shops in my area on Monday morning (thanks to the help of my best friend) and either they didn't have the replacement part and it would take over a week to order them OR they charged me a ridiculous price for replacement. SO, my friend suggested I ship it to these guys out in Chicago. I didn't even hesitate. I called Eugene up to clarify a few things before shipping out my laptop. He was very polite and quick with his answers. I paid (via paypal) right before I shipped out my laptop to them Monday afternoon.
Now, let me state that they charge a flat fee of $100 to fix/replace your jack and to ship it back to you, it does not include the cost of shipping your laptop TO them. I needed my laptop within the week, so I forked over the cash for next day air. My laptop got delivered Tuesday afternoon. I called to confirm this, and Eugene told me he would have it fixed within a few hours. Later that evening I got a shipping notification from UPS saying that my laptop got shipped and that it would get delivered to me on Thursday. WOW.
They were right. I got my laptop back in one piece, and the jack was repaired as promised. I'm even thinking they cleaned up my fan because it's not making that terrible 'whhhrring' noise it usually does upon start up (and if not, oh well!).
Anyway, I totally recommend these guys if you're in need of a quick jack repair for a fair price.