Power Port Repair .com - provides AC DC power port repair / replacement on your laptop / notebook computer. We charge a flat rate fee of $100 includes everything: labor, new parts (laptop dc power port), and shipping back to you via UPS . We guarantee the quality of our work by a lifetime warranty, if you break your DC power port ever ever again we will replace it at no extra charge. Your laptop will be repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours after we receive your laptop.
U.S. clients please, pack your laptops really well, please include your AC DC power adapter with the package, write a note about who and where to send the laptop back, put down your email address so that UPS would send you a tracking number, write out a check in the amount of $100 made out to Applicasoft, and ship your package to:
710 MILL CIRCLE #107
WHEELING, IL 60090
Chicago clients we are located 25 minutes north of downtown of Chicago. We are open 10 a.m. till 6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 10-2 on Saturday,
With any questions feel free to call (847) 529 9441 at any reasonable central time, seven days a week or email: email@example.com
- We handle more laptop DC power port replacements than anybody else in the world.
- Rather than fixing your old laptop DC power port, we replace your power port with a new one.
- Replacing DC power ports on the laptop computers is all we do six days a week, every week. We specialize in DC power port replacements on the laptops we don't work on any other computer issues besides DC power port replacements.
- We give you a lifetime warranty, if you break the dc power port ever again we will replace it for free no questions asked.
- There are no extra miscellaneous fees or charges ever except $100 flat rate fee.
- $100 flat rate fee includes brand new parts (dc power port), all labor and shipping back to you via UPS . To Canada we ship by regular mail.
- We guarantee that once we receive your laptop in the mail it will be fixed within 24 hours please see the turnaround times below.
- We have multiple quantities of more than 50 different types of power ports in stock at all times, combined they cover 90% of all dc power ports that ever been put into laptop computers. If your laptop is a brand name laptop i.e. Toshiba, Sony, Compaq, HP, Acer, Averatec, Asus etc.. we should have a dc power port for it in stock. For the other 10% of power ports we can still find a solution .
- If we won't fix your laptop power port, nobody else will.
- We have a "no fix - no charge policy". If your laptop still isn't working after the DC power port has been replaced we won't charge you any sort of diagnostic fee, bench fee, or any other miscellaneous fees for the job we did. We will just pack it up and send it back to you with your check, we won't even charge you for the shipping back.
- To read independent reviews simply type in Google "applicasoft reviews" it will bring you to an eBay page that shows that we got 3000+ positive reviews and that we are in business since year 2000. For a snapshot of reviews click here: ebay reviews. If you happen to have an account on google you can read 200+ reviews on Google, for a snapshot of Google reviews please click here: google reviews that shows we had 4000+ clients who submitted the payment through Google checkout, and they rated our service at 4.8 out of 5.0. If you decide to submit a payment by Google below, you would be able to leave a review for us as well.
- Picture Examples of 400+ fixed laptops (before and after pictures) could be found here: http://powerjackrepair.org/examples.html
- We are the largest distributor of dc ports. If you want to do the work yourself and just need the part you can buy the part from us on http://powerjack.us
Frequently Asked Questions:
Any rules we should be aware of? Yes, the first one is if you don't include your AC power adapter with the laptop you don't get any warranty or support from us. Second rule is badly packaged laptops will be sent back to the owner without being worked on. Make sure to wrap your laptop in at least 2 inches of bubble wrap, and put it into the box with plenty of cushion or fluffy stuff. Please note: free boxes provided by United States Postal Service provide inadequate protection for your laptop.
Turnaround times? All laptops received on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday go out of here the next day. All laptops received on Thursday, Friday or Saturday go out of here on Monday.
Do you have a list of models that you repair most often? Yes a list of makes and models could be found here: laptop power port models
More FAQ and answers could be found here: power port repair questions
Pictures showing examples of our work could be found here: DC Power Port Repair Pictures
Payments? We prefer it if you would pay by Check (enclosed with the laptop). It is easier for us to refund money if we would be unable to make your laptop work (we would just put the check back into the box with the laptop). Don't worry we will not wait for check to clear. Another reason why we prefer a check is that there is always a return address on the check, if the return address is different make sure to write a separate note for that. If you don't have a checkbook then you can pay by credit card through Google checkout once the laptop has been repaired. Walk in clients who bring their laptop over to us please note we will only accept cash as payments upon completion of the job, there is never any charge if the laptop isn't working properly after the repair is done.
Or use Paypal Below Both Google (above) and Paypal (below) accept credit cards
Warranty. We provide a lifetime warranty on all laptop DC power port that we replace. If you will ever break your power port ever again, we will replace it at no charge, just pack up your laptop, make a note saying that we worked on it before and ship it over to us. We will only replace the power port one more time. You are covered by warranty for as long as you are using a factory AC power adapter, if you use any universal power adapters the warranty is void. That is the reason we ask everyone to send a factory power adapter with your laptop so that we could fix the plug on it if it is faulty, there is no charge for that service. Starting June 10th, 2007 we are the only business that offers a lifetime warranty on all DC power port replacements that we do. We do not provide any warranty for the plugs on the AC adapters that we replace as a courtesy for free. Please keep in mind that about 90% of all laptops that we receive for the warranty work don't really have a dc power port issue rather the dc power plug (part of the AC adapter) goes bad and if you don't want to waste time shipping the laptop back and forth it is better just to buy a new AC power adapter off of Ebay for 5-10$.