Power Port Repair .com – provides AC DC power port repair / replacement on your laptop / notebook computer. We charge a flat rate fee of $100 includes everything: labor, new parts (laptop dc power port), and shipping back to you via UPS . Your laptop will be repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours after we receive your laptop.
U.S. clients please, pack your laptops really well, please include your AC DC power adapter with the package, write a note about who and where to send the laptop back, put down your email address so that UPS would send you a tracking number, write out a check in the amount of $100 made out to Applicasoft, and ship your package to:
710 MILL CIRCLE #107
WHEELING, IL 60090
Chicago clients we are located 25 minutes north of downtown of Chicago. We are open 10 a.m. till 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
With any questions feel free to call (847) 529 9441 at any reasonable central time, seven days a week or email: email@example.com
- We handle more laptop DC power port replacements than anybody else in the world.
- Rather than fixing your old laptop DC power port, we replace your power port with a new one.
- Replacing DC power ports on the laptop computers is all we do six days a week, every week. We specialize in DC power port replacements on the laptops we don’t work on any other computer issues besides DC power port replacements.
- There are no extra miscellaneous fees or charges ever except $100 flat rate fee.
- $100 flat rate fee includes brand new parts (dc power port), all labor and shipping back to you via UPS . To Canada we ship by regular mail.
- We guarantee that once we receive your laptop in the mail it will be fixed within 24 hours please see the turnaround times below.
- We have multiple quantities of more than 500 different types of power ports in stock at all times, combined they cover 90% of all dc power ports that ever been put into laptop computers. If your laptop is a brand name laptop i.e. Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, , Compaq, HP, Acer, Averatec, Asus etc.. we should have a dc power port for it in stock.
- If we won’t fix your laptop power port, nobody else will.
- We have a “no fix – no charge policy”. If your laptop still isn’t working after the DC power port has been replaced we won’t charge you any sort of diagnostic fee, bench fee, or any other miscellaneous fees for the job we did. We will just pack it up and send it back to you with your check.
- We are the largest distributor of dc ports. If you want to do the work yourself and just need the part you can buy the part from us on http://laptopport.com
I got really lucky when I found Power Jack Repair! I love my laptop but it has a design flaw...the way the power cord connects to the laptop causes it to become loose and inoperable. It's a Dell and Dell no longer had parts in stock to repair the issue (the laptop is 4-5 years old). I took the laptop to Micro Center, an authorized repair shop and they told me there was nothing they could do. The told me to throw the laptop away. I figured I had nothing to lose by trying to fix it myself so I got on youtube to find a do it yourself video. That's where I discovered Power Jack Repair. Not only did they convince me that I was crazy to try it on my own, they convinced me that my laptop would be in good hands with them (just by watching the video)! Dell wanted something like $269 +shipping and handling (but didn't have the parts), Micro Center told me the repair would be cost prohibitive (but they didn't have the parts either). Power Jack Repair charged $100 for the repair and included shipping. I shipped it from Virginia on a Friday and it was returned to me the following Friday. I paid via Paypal which was extremely convenient. They sent an email when the repair was complete reassuring me that the laptop had been repaired and was working well. They also included the tracking number for my laptop in the email. I whole-heartedly endorse this company! I'm going to keep their info handy forever!!!